When I started this blog I had no idea what I was doing or how to become part of the blogging world. I feel like being nominated for this award is definitely a start on the right path. I’d like to thank lifeissuch861-Life is Such for nominating me for this award. It honestly means the world to me that someone likes my blog enough to think of it during a nomination and I’m glad to have the chance to share a bit about myself answering the 11 questions of the nomination and telling 11 facts about myself.
1. I’m turning 22 in July 7. Which is really cool to me and the reason I think it’s cool is that I have this weird habit of pairing numbers in two’s. If I heat heat food 55 seconds, the volume for the radio 33, the temperature of the ac 66, etc. So it makes me kinda happy that for a whole year I’ll be a pair of two numbers. I know kinda odd. 😂😂
2. I have a bachelor’s in psychology, I’m a fitness instructor, I’m starting my masters in business administration in August and my dream is to be a well-known Author. So I’m a little all out there.
3. Whenever I’m sad, stressed, mad, and beyond happy, I do one of two things either listen to a specific genre of music or write.
4. The idea of love makes me want to love.
5. My favorite writer is by far Jane Austen, even though my favorite book is The Hunger Games, followed closely by Pride And Prejudice.
6. I loveeeeeee tv because it allows me to do two things one sit back and relax, two experience a story.
7. I think the reason I like reading so much is that it’s like you are the main character and you’re just living through them. That’s why when someone dies or feels pain, it’s just so real to me.
8. I really hate that my job and school takes away so much of my time, I feel like reading and I are becoming estranged lovers.
9. Even though I hate saltwater, one of the most beautiful places for me to go in nature will always be beaches. I find them so relaxing and just calling. Plus I love seashells, so going is always a win, win situation.
10. I want to travel all around the world, three specific places I really want to see are Bora Bora, Paris and Japan.
11. The questions or inquiry Who are you?, Who am I? , Tell me about yourself, always throw me off. Like do you want to know what I like, my passions, what I believe, I can give you so much and you asked so little. So I prefer to avoid situations where these questions are frequent.
Questions I was given
1. What inspires you to blog?
This is a tough one, mostly pain, and love; when I feel either of these the writing just comes by itself. Yes, there are times when I force myself to start the writing process but mostly I’m taking a shower or driving and something just comes to my mind and I have to write it.
2. Do you have a hidden talent-what is it?
Well except for those who follow my blog and some people who have met me, my hidden talent is usually that I write, especially when I write poetry. Because of my personality, people just don’t expect it. I may have a hidden talent that no one knows about, but it’s so well hidden even I don’t know about it.😂😂
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or something in between (I’m a closet introvert!)
This is a really good question, honestly, I think it depends on the situation, I can definitely be both, but people assume I am an extrovert.
4.If you were a world leader, who would you be and why?
I would be Barack Obama, he made history just by the simple fact he was the first Black president, and even though I’m Hispanic, I admire him, especially for putting himself out there. To be the first to do something must definitely be challenging.
5. Which human traits that you truly can’t tolerate?
Dishonestly, selfishness and greed.
6. Describe yourself in one word.
7. When someone hurts you, what is your usual reaction? Do you forgive easily?
Probably close myself off, cry if it was a strong situation. I do forgive easily, but I can harbor pain.
8. What’s your favorite music genre? List your top 3 singers/bands
I don’t know if I can say I have a favorite genre, I’m all over the place. It’s hard to choose a top three, but I’ll say, Breaking Benjamin, Meghan Trainor, and Skillet.
9. What was your ambition when you were in primary school? What are you doing now?
I’m not really sure if this was my ambition but I wanted to be a criminal investigator for the FBI or a Police officer. At this very moment, I am a Fitness Instructor.
10. Do you support any welfare or charity groups?
I don’t, for various reasons. One I don’t really know much about that world, two I don’t really have to0 much time or money to give, three I don’t really trust many of them. However, the ones that ask for a dollar donation at like Walmart or Walgreens I always give money to, maybe it’s not a lot but I hope it counts for something.
11. Give a description of your personal style- is there a statement color/ accessory/ jewelry that makes you unique.
My personal style is very varied, I can be extremely dark one day and be wearing sundresses the next. While other days it’s just effortless and sporty. It all depends what I’m doing or where I’m going. One thing is very common in my style is the color black.
My questions to my nominees:
- Who is your favorite writer and why?
- If you could be any animal, which would you choose and why?
- Would you like to publish a book?
- Why did you start writing?
- What do you think when you read your first poem and your last?
- How do you feel when someone comments on your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you dream of the most?
- How do you feel when a movie isn’t the same as the book it’s based on?
- If you were asked to model for the cover of a book would you do it? Why?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you.
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you,
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 5 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers)
I’m not sure how many followers they have but;
My nominees are:
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
“The questions or inquiry Who are you?, Who am I? , Tell me about yourself, always throw me off.”
Yessss!! This is such a loaded question; there are just so many ways to answer it. How can anyone possibly describe themselves in detail in a short conversation? Also, I approve of your choice for world leader. It can be risky to say this in the US (at least where I live), but I think Barack Obama’s done an excellent job. He’s had to put up with so much crap, especially during his second term, but he’s still managed to accomplish quite a bit. I wish his attempts at immigration reform would have succeeded, but Congress has not helped him with that at all.
Lastly, you seem like a very interesting person with many varied interests! I appreciate being able to learn a little more about you.
Immigration is some tricky business, but I totally agree. And thanks for the rest.
LikeLiked by 1 person